3.8.13

SYDNEY SUNSET

 photo IMG_0288_zps11d96325.jpg
 photo IMG_0291_zps86ca8044.jpg

What a better way to end the day with a jewel-toned sunset over Sydney! I managed to find this little gem of a beach from a recommendation in a past issue of GQ magazine and have convinced all my friends to see it since. Milk Beach has now grown to be a favourite spot of mine to visit occasionally, with the perfect view of the harbour and the city next on the left and Shark Island on the right. I finally brought my boy over there last week and it is still the smallest and quietest beach I've ever been on, with the grand Stickland House behind it and the yellow ferries in the distance. It would be the ideal place to have a picnic in the Summer and fireworks for New Years. Can you tell that I can't wait any longer for Summer?!

I also filmed a shotty video, but unfortunately iMovie didn't want to work with me. Until next time...

No comments: